1985 Case Pre-Order in Custom Color PLA
Pre-Order a 1982 Case in a Custom PLA Color
Pre-orders will have an estimated ship time of two to three weeks.
- Weight - Approximately 310 grams
- Size - 339mm wide, 122mm deep
- Height - 23mm (High Profile)
- Infill - Square (grid) - visible in see through colors
- Threaded Heat Inserts - Brass, Installed (x3)
- M2 Screws - Steel, 4mm (x3)
- Holes in vent pattern for PCB underglow
- No left side or right side case standoff (for better underglow)
The newest case designs have trimmable PCB supports and the middle standoff is now only for support, so it can be trimmed away easily to use with PCBs like the 1upkeyboard's hotswap edition.
The holes for the vent pattern can have stringy plastic left attached to them, so you may need a hobby knife to trim away any excess plastic on the inside of the case before using the case.
Some of the 1980s designs have shifted PCB supports because of the vent pattern, so check your PCB fit before deciding if you need to trim away any supports. Some PCBs can have components on the edges that may be in the way of a support.
Please select one of the two PLA brands offered, you can read more about the colors offered at each brand's website:
* Customer photo is a keyboard build from from Mountain Blocks (Hardwood CNC Artisan Keycaps) - the color pictured was printed in Paramount Black Cherry PLA.