1984 Clear B+ Stock 60% Keyboard Case - Ready to Ship
Keyboardbelle 1984 Case in Crystalline Clear
B+ Stock !
* These can at times look dimmer depending on PCB and how they are printed - I am marking down these to "B+ Stock" since they are not as bright as some customers may have wanted. New brighter 1984 prints will come soon with a different printing method and less infill for brighter glow.
* * Extra 3mm brass risers will be sent with all 1984 Clear B+ Stock orders, please report back if these make your cases seem brighter when installed under the PCB.
This is my most popular case currently, so I decided to pre-print them. These will ship in one to two days and are in stock (not a pre-order).
The PLA is a more crystalline clear than natural PLA (which is more pale yellow-brown tinted) and these are designed to look good with RGB under glow.The layout is for a GH60 60% PCB and other compatible PCBs.
- Weight - Approximately 310 grams
- Size - 325mm wide, 135mm deep
- Height - 23mm (High Profile)
- Infill - Square (grid) - visible in see through colors
- Threaded Heat Inserts - Brass, Installed (x6)
- M2 Screws - Steel, 4mm (x6)
- Holes in vent pattern for PCB underglow
- ~2.25mm clearance under PCB (most PCB components should be 2mm or less)
The newest case designs have trimmable PCB supports, so any support that may interfere with a PCB component underneath can be trimmed away with wire cutters easily.
The holes for the vent pattern can have stringy plastic left attached to them, so you may need a hobby knife to trim away any excess plastic on the inside of the case before using the case.