1988 Case Pre-Order in Custom Color PLA
Pre-Order a 1988 Case in a Custom PLA Color
Pre-orders will have an estimated ship time of two to three weeks.
- Weight - Approximately 335 grams
- Size - 318mm wide, 132mm deep
- Height - 23mm (High Profile)
- Infill - Square (grid) - visible in see through colors
- Threaded Heat Inserts - Brass, Installed (x6)
- M2 Screws - Steel, 4mm (x6)
- Holes in vent pattern for PCB underglow
The newest case designs have trimmable PCB supports. You should be able to remove the middle standoff with wire cutters if you want to use 1upkeyboard's Hotswap PCB. The side standoffs have also been spaced further apart to fit more PCB variants. The area underneath the PCB (PCB height) is still 2.5mm.
Some of the 1980s designs have shifted PCB supports because of the vent pattern, so check your PCB fit before deciding if you need to trim away any supports. Some PCBs can have components on the edges that may be in the way of a support.