Pre-Order 1984 Glow Kit with DZ60 PCB - January 2020 Group Buy
- 1984 Clear 3D Printed Case
- DZ60 V3.0 PCB with USB-C (requires soldering)
- 5 Degree Wedge (optional install)
- Cork Feet
- PCB Screws (steel)
- Brass Heat Riser Inserts (installed)
- 1.5mm Silver Aluminum Plate
- Cherry PCB Mount Stabilizers
- Switches and Keycaps not included
You will need switches and keycaps to complete this kit and also keep in mind it requires soldering. You may also want to get in-switch LEDs. The clear case top will take on some of the color from in-switch LEDs.
A 5 degree wedge will be included with double-sided round foam adhesive to attach to the case.
Users can either put cork on both sides for a temporary wedge with extra cork feet, or permanently stick it to the underside of the case with foam.
The DZ60 Glow Kits are scheduled to ship in mid to late January or early February depending on pre-order date.