KBD75 Version 1984 Case Pre-Order in Custom Color PLA
Pre-Order a 1984 Case in a Custom PLA Color for the KBD75 Keyboards
Pre-orders will have an estimated ship time of two to three weeks.
Also, this is a new KBD75 design, so if it does not fit properly, I will replace the print.
- Weight - Approximately 370 grams
- Size - 348mm wide, 157mm deep
- Height - 23mm (High Profile)
- Infill - Square (grid) - visible in see through colors
- Feet Included - Polyurethane, Slim (x4)
- Angled Feet Included - Polyurethane, 10mm tall (x2)
- Threaded Heat Inserts - Brass, Installed (x6)
- M2 Screws - Steel, 4mm (x6)
The newest case designs have trimmable PCB supports. You should be able to remove the middle standoff with wire cutters if you want to use 1upkeyboard's Hotswap PCB. The side standoffs have also been spaced further apart to fit more PCBs. The area underneath the PCB (PCB height) is still 2.5mm.
Please select one of the two PLA brands offered, you can read more about the colors offered at each brand's website:
Actual photo was printed in the color option Orange PLA by Solutech