TS100 Soldering Iron Knurled Grip and Recessed Clear Buttons
- 3D Printed in Clear Resin
- Comes in”model kit” form. Gently pull the parts from supports and, if wanted, use a hobby knife or sandpaper to smooth edges
- Fits between iron tip and TS100 body
- Two recessed buttons included (prevent accidental button presses)
- Flattened bottom to act as a stand
- Knurled for improved grip
- Effectively shortens the soldering iron tip
- One TS100 Knurled Grip
- Two Recessed Buttons
This 3D printed grip fits on the TS100 soldering iron and helps act as a stand as well. It fits snugly between the tip and plastic body of the soldering iron.
I have a few different print configurations for this, but you may receive a print that has the buttons "hidden" inside the grip - if you peel away the parts from the supports, you could find them.
Two recessed buttons are included that can be swapped out if wanted - making it much more difficult to press the buttons accidentally while soldering.
The grip allows the iron to be held closer to the tip to improve accuracy while working with small soldering joints.
Pictured installed with a TS100 Soldering Iron with Clear Replacement Shell (not included)