Classic Case KBD67 Kit with Case, PCB, and Brass Plate
Keyboardbelle Classic Case KBD67 Kit
- Includes Keyboardbelle Classic Case, PCB, and both Polycarbonate and Brass Plates
- The Case Bezel is inspired by the Apple M0110 keyboard
- KBD67 Rev2 (V2.0) 65% PCB with USB-C
- Brass Heat Inserts (installed)
- Steel Screws (4mm)
- Stabilizers not included
- Universal Beige (Pantone 7502C)
- 4 Cork Feet
- 2 Taller Polyurethane Feet included for optional rear incline
I have not built a KBD67 yet, so I do not have pictures of an assembled keyboard, but you can see a 60% build inside the case in the photos. The KBD67 is 1u switch width wider than a standard 60% keyboard.
The PCB is a 65% KBD67 rev2 and requires soldering. The PCB has RGB underglow and USB-C.
I did not include stabilizers as I'm guessing most builders already have a preferred stabilizer set they'd rather use.
Key Switch Layouts should be available online, as is software and firmware.